- ESD PVC floor mat is a homogeneous static floor covering. The backing of mat is a black conductive material, which guarantees good ESD properties in all conditions.
- The conductivity does not depend on adhesives and installation as with most ESD floorings. When installing floor mat, it is necessary to use conductive adhesive only for grounding copper stripes. In the rest of the area normal dispersion adhesives can be used.
- This makes installation very cost effective.
- ESD Floor mat can also be installed using 2-sided mat installation tape.
- Our mats meets the requirements of all the commonly used ESD Standards, such as
IEC 61340-5-1/2, method
ANSIEOS/ESD-S20.20, method S7.1-1994
Application of Use:
- Electronic Laboratories
- Assembling Unit
- Service Centre
- Defence & Military Base.
- Testing Area
ESD FLOOR MAT