- The most important step to keeping your CPU cool.
- Thermal paste forms a continuous, conductive layer between a processor and its head sink, improving cooling performance and keeping your important chips from overheating.
- Whenever you remove a heat sink, it's very important to remove the old thermal paste and apply a new layer.
- To thoroughly clean and prepare thermal surfaces before applying a new layer of Arctic Silver, use Arctic Silver ArctiClean Arctic Silver 5 is made of 99.9% pure silver and is not electrically conductive.
- See arcticsilver.com for more specs. Compatibility All machines requiring thermal paste.
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
ARCTIC SILVER THERMAL PASTE