The AE-790 static-Check Meter is a simple, easy-to-use and inexpensive unit that indicates how much static is present on a person and that drains the charge to the connected ground. This unit can be held in the hand or mounted to a wall. The AE-790 Static-Check Meter is the all-around audit tool for your protection against static.
- Quick visual display of static from 0-19,990 volts.
- Touch to test static in both positive and negative polarity.
- Easy to ground by simultaneously touching 10mm snap contact.
- Low battery indicator built into liquid crystal display (LCD).
- Micro-power circuit allows 9-volt alkaline battery to continuously display for approximately six months.
- Conductive static-safe carrying case with protective anti-static foam included.
- Detects how much static a person is carrying.
- Audits any potential static generator or dissipater including the following:
- Wrist straps, heel grounders, toe straps, static-safe shoes, chairs, table mats, floor mats, ground leads,
- Purpose-built floors, garments, static sprays, floor finishes, the difference in potential between two people or materials, etc.