- Palm-sized electrostatic measuring device ideal for checking ion balance and Sensor for polarity of static charge.
- Measuring polarity and intensity of static charge on parts and assembly lines Checking ion balance performance of various ionizers.
- Measuring range static voltage ± 0 ~ ± 1.49 kV (Low range)
- Measuring range ± 1.0 ~ ± 20.0 kV (High range)
- Measuring Distance Ion balance voltage measuring range 0 ~ ± 200 V
- 25 mm ± 0.5 (between charged object and field meter)
- Accuracy ±10%
- Ambient conditions 10°C ~ 40 °c, 680%RH or lower
- Display Power Large LCD display (Digital and bar graph)
- 9V, 6F22Y manganese battery: 1PCE (Life: Approx. 30hours)
- Weight with battery Approx. 140g without ion balance plate (Ion balance plate : Approx. 30g)
- Case material Conductive resin (ABS)
- Charge plate for ion balance measurement: 1PCE
- Ground cord : 1PCE (w/ alligator clip)
- Accessories Battery: 1PCE (006P)
- Soft case : 1PCE
Applications For checking the performance of ionizers, locating and measuring electrostatic charge build-up deciding best location for installing ionizers and testing their efficiency etc.
AE-770 ELECTROSTATIC FIELD METER